Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Crafty Hoarder



A recent post on the Crafts Forum was entitled "Are you A Crafty Hoarder?" to which I proudly stand and say My name is Karen and I am a crafty Hoarder!
Growing up, my parents would despair at the mess that filled my room.  I wanted to be tidy, but it really wasn't in my nature, I'd tidy up and then somehow mess would develop around me and before I knew it, the room would be untidy again.
It wasn't until my late teens and early twenties that I finally understood "my mess", it wasn't mess at all, but creative clutter.
Creative clutter is a tool by which I am inspired.
Creative Clutter throws colour schemes and pattern before my eyes.
Creative clutter is recycling at it's best.
Creative clutter is essential to my creative process.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...