Saturday, July 21, 2012

My Wedding Outfit

I'm always described as a bit of a hippy, so my wedding outfit is perfect!
It's a pale blue pure silk Salwar Kameez with crystal and seed bead decoration.
I have made a facinator using the most hideous blue roses that were in my stash.  Although I wouldn't normally use them for me, the colour is perfect and so I decided to go for it.  Thje banding is pale blue seed beads.
My shoes are silver and pale blue
I didn't have anything warm to wear with the outfit, but a kind neighbour gives me her cast off clothing to craft with and I found this cardi wrap so I sewed beads all along the edges to tie in with the outfit.
the finishing Touch is a beautiful drapey long scarf wrap with beading detail I sewed on to tie it into the outfit.
At this moment in time I do not have a handbag to go with the outfit, but I am hoping that my mum or a friend has a silver bag I can borrow.  If not I may well be making one tonight!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...