Monday, July 2, 2012

Bible Verse Bracelets ~ Psalm 139 v 13 ~16 Bracelet


For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together
in my mothers womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in that secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body.  
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be


 This bracelet is one of a series of Bible verse and Bible story bracelets.  Each bracelet is unique and comes in a gift box along with a quality card featuring the verse and a key to understanding the hidden meaning in your bracelet.
 Find out the secrets

These bracelets make wonderful gifts for Baptisms, Christenings, First Communions , Confirmations and other Christian celebrations and occasions.
If you cannot find your favourite verses or story, then please get in touch and I'll design one especially for you.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...