Thursday, September 29, 2011

Autumn Organising




Most people spring clean, but I Autumn organise. I have been sorting out all my crafting paraphernalia before the Christmas rush starts. I have a workroom that has floor to ceiling deep shelving and over the past few days, I have removed every item and sorted it out. I've dismantled jewellery that I am not happy with, have tidied through the bead boxes, done a stock take, folded, wiped, piled, stacked the paint, paper, beads, fabrics, materials, fabrics, clays etc and ruined my nails in the process. I am now happy with what I see and all that busy-ness has inspired me to make more stuff. I've also been messing around with the look of my blog and I'm not sure if it will stay this way. That's largely because I can't find out how to get it back to how it was!! (it was one of those "press the button" and before you know it things are different.)


 I do like the fact that all the posts are so visible though especially on the Christmas Creative Blog which is a really visual blog.

1 comment:

CarolC1 said...

I do wish mine looked like that. I am so ashamed that I dare not photograph it at the moment. May be next time?????

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...