Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Samantha ~ Your Soldier Boy Friend wants to Marry You!

When a soldier got to make a phone call to his Girlfriend, he phoned the wrong number and laft the personal message on someone elses phone.
 Inthe call,  he tells his girlfriend, Samantha, how much he loves her and their unborn child – before finally proposing.
He begins: ‘Hi baby it’s me, I am sorry I could not call you last month, but you know what it is like out here.
‘I should be back in three months so we can be together then.
‘One of my guys has just been blown up, so I feel sad, I really feel sad.
‘I feel so sad that I did not get to speak to you just now but I will speak to you next month.’
Overcome with nerves he then says: ‘Don’t ever forget I love you, I love you so much, I love you with all my heart and I was going to ask you, don’t answer, obviously you can’t answer, but will you marry me?’
I love you with all my heart.
‘I do not know what to say babes. I can’t wait until you give birth to my baby, my little soldier. I will do everything in my heart and I will try my hardest to fight to protect you...(inaudible)
‘I’ve got to go back out here now. I love you with all my heart, don’t ever forget that, I love you, alright Samantha, I love you, bye, bye.’

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...