Monday, January 3, 2011

No Salt ~ Crafting Disaster

In the run up to Christmas like many crafters, the weather conspired against me.  I'd been planning, making and sorting lots of events, creations etc for the christmas period.  Then the snow came, seeing event after event cancelled and those that were actually taking place with significantly reduced foot fall.
I was then further conspired aginst when I went shopping to get supplies to create the salt dough greetings and nativities I had taken orders for.  The shops had no salt!  I went to supermarket after supermarket and couldn't get any because they's sold out for ice fighting!
It was with great reluctance that I finally gave up the search and let clients know that their nativities and greatings would not be arriving.
Next year I will start buying salt in September!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...