Friday, February 20, 2009


"My God will meet all your needs, according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus"

(philippians 4:19)

His resources are unlimited it matters not we havnt any!!

I recieve a daily lesson (in modern day english!) from Ron Hutchcraft, a ministry in America .
Today this was a part of it, I needed to hear this and Im sure others do too.

I created this wooden heart (above) prayerfully, enjoying the quiet time and my passion.

Yesterday was a a day that was very unusual for me, questioning, I started to think along the lines of ... Is it all worth it? Will I ever succeed in business? Ok, I love what I do but the bills have to be paid!

I am hoping to extend my Christian collection, I found comfort in the words that I read today! I hope you will too.
If its the Lords will ... you will succeed.

"Not that we are competent ourseves but our competence comes from GOD, He has made us competent"

2 Corinthians 3:5

Sarah xx

1 comment:

Ra Ra Bazaar said...

Hang in there. The answers will come! "Stregnth will rise as we wait upon the Lord"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...